Tuesday, September 08, 2009

is backkkk ~

hello world :S

but, NO PICS~
cos i'm using my desktop .
and its damm laggy until bwg. -.-

bangkok trip was not bad (:
virgin experience on the plane.
moreover, its economy class.
not budget :D

and i spent all my money in BKK.
LOL !

but wonderful loots :D
:
2 bags from naraya.
hp pouches and tissue holders from naraya.
makeup pouches from naraya.
pencil case from naraya.

and i spent like SG$200++ within 3hours.
call me powerful manszxzxz ~

2 heels ! :D super nice ! me likeeeeee ~
1 flats/sandals.
5 dresses/tunics.
gold/black bangles. (CHIO!)
gold/black headband.
5 t shirts.
4gb thumbdrive(SUPER CHEAP !)
laptop cooler(DAMM CHEAP ALSO!)
ribbon rubber bands.
earrings.
revlon eyeliner from BKK airport.(cheappppppp~)

most of my $$ was spent in clubs/restaurants/underwaterworld.
lololol !
and i swear the clubs in BKK are hotter than SG clubs !
and i think the legal age is 20 ?
but they dint check me. lololol

we ate in restaurants like almost every meal.
and i had my favourite phad thai for like many days.
damm nice i swear !
AND CHEAP + fresh prawns~
shiok ! :D

and mango sticky rice is superly damm nice !
although its like double the price of a normal plate of food.
but me likeeeeeeeeeeeee ~ (:




and and and,
i wanna go BKK again ! :D
this time round, i dont think i will club.
instead spend all my money on shoppings !
muahahahahaha ~ :x
*EVIL GRINS*





i'll try digging out photos soon okayzxzxzx? :D:D:D






bye peeps !
i'll try to be back soon ! :D
lurbssssss y0uuszxzxzxzxzxzx :x

No comments: